I feel like I've been dying for the past three weeks. First, it was a bacterial infection, then the flu, then a cold. Then the doctor said maybe it was bronchitis. I'm finally on the mend, but I had to ask for extensions on my mid-terms!! Mid-terms. Shudder.
On the bright side, my professors have been very gracious and helpful. Dr. Larson and I are going to have a conversation about the possibility of submitting one of my papers to a conference. Ironically, I did not get an A on the paper that he wants to chat about.
Which brings me to feeling way jealous of my classmates who have no (well, fewer) distractions from their coursework than I do. Happily, I have come to peace with the fact that I won't be at the top of my class anymore. Hopefully I will be high enough in there to get a PhD at a respectable institution, but that's a bridge to cross another day.
And that's about all that's going on in my life right now. Things should get more interesting after mid-terms. Life is pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment