
And another, younger blossom:

I just thought the pattern and contrast in this one were nice:

This was the saddest, most remote blossom I saw:

But, unfortunately, some people are not as respectful of nature as I:

Even adults:

And especially not kids (which would be as distressing if adults weren't encouraging bad behavior in their kids--wanna know why the planet is dying, folks??):

And those that think they are monkeys:

Yes, I did take pictures of random people's kids. In fact, I have a good twenty pictures of people using the trees as hangers, kids climbing all over them, candy wrappers on the ground, and even a beer can and other assorted trash stuffed in the hollow of a tree. If I were a good photographer, I might try to make a series out of it, but alas!
Anyway, if anyone has comments or criticisms, let me know. I love feedback.
No comments:
Post a Comment